Sunday, May 4, 2008

Various G-ville photos for Cinco di Mayo

Just a Random assortment of images from chez moi de la Avenue Albert de la Roi Belgique on the day before Cinco di Mayo Mexico's Independence Day.


Composting in Ghettoville Ru$ty Churchill's literal Black Dog (a metaphor for Depression). Rusty/Rustique has a very long string of names Dauber Rusty Paws Pooky Poockx Churchill Crouch






A real REEL mower from People Power Machines dot com - it might look and feel like a Fisher-Price toy but it is a mad grass cutter for sure! Also visible Rusty's proud black tail.
A wooden screen door just added to the maison.
A ten dollar Craigs List bicycle to fight gas-o-flation prices and food-o-flation prices... Does any wonder like I do that maybe we are in an Economic DEPRESSION for which there is no Prozac except a Presidential and VP impeachment.






Rusty Paws




That Car! spotted on the old 3C highway on my way to work!!!! Almost as cool as Pakistani buses from Karachi!





An outdoor cacti that grows on an Ohio latitude that survives winter somehow....





So I've been contacted by Homeland (in)/Security for my Blogger Profile and my Blogger "Blogette" and for my travels to Arabia and other Islamic lands. Did any one see the Matrix Brothers movie V is For Vendetta? I liked its subtitle that basically said the people shouldn't be afraid of their governments but the governments should be afraid of The People. As in We the People.
Regarding getting a friendly Fascism form of a coffeehouse meeting "interrogation" or Inquisition all I can say is to quote some forgotten President by the name of Madison - "If tyranny and oppression come to this country it will happen in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - Rather Prophetic I'd say.
For the record - Although I eat meat I don't much like hurting another life form to do so and I'd rather be not just vegetarian but vegan. Given my need to answer to homeland security for my blogette and especially my Blogger profile I will say - like Bart Simpson writing on the chaulk board in school on the Simpsons intro... (for the record)
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST
I AM NOT A TERRORIST

1 comment:

beckybeads53 said...

Hello Matt- Wonderful writing, fabulous pictures, love this blog! Rusty looks happy and the laundry blowing in the breeze is delicious.